[SunHELP] Sun Management Center

Herpers, Joseph sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 7 11:48:20 CST 2001

Trond,

My company, Soft Tech solutions has a product that is a predictive
monitoring tool, the On-Line Sleuth, that allows shell scripts to be
written to monitor operational events and has built in logarithms for
detecting hardware failures. It is different from OpenView or Tivoli, in
that it predicts failures, etc, in a 48-96 hour timeframe before they
occur. You can obtain a demo at http://sundetective.com
My name is Joseph Herpers
888-786-4393 ext.243