[SunHELP] Re: [SunRescue] Apache questions

The Archimage sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 6 13:52:16 CST 2001

Look for this section in your httpd.conf.  Change the "Allow from all"
to "Deny from hacker.com."

# This should be changed to whatever you set DocumentRoot to.
#
<Directory "/var/www/html">
#
# This may also be "None", "All", or any combination of "Indexes",
# "Includes", "FollowSymLinks", "ExecCGI", or "MultiViews".
#
# Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options All"
# doesn't give it to you.
#
    Options Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks
#
# This controls which options the .htaccess files in directories can
# override. Can also be "All", or any combination of "Options",
"FileInfo",
# "AuthConfig", and "Limit"
#
    AllowOverride None
#
#
#
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
                      -- Thomas D. Cameron --
   Red hat Certified Engineer -- TurboLinux Certified Instructor
                 -- Certified NetWare Engineer --
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer -- Microsoft Certified Trainer