[SunHELP] Re: [SunRescue] Apache questions

Dan Lane sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 6 12:47:06 CST 2001

This is mine you should be able to figure it out from here... stick this
in a .htaccess file :)

DirectoryIndex index.cgi

Options All

<Limit GET POST>
  <remoteip ^192\.168\.0\.>
    allow from all
  </remoteip>
  <remoteip ^192\.168\.4\.>
    allow from all
  </remoteip>

  <!remoteip ^192\.168\.(3|4)\.>
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName Live porn area - username required when accessing from outside the local network
    AuthUserFile /export/home/dan/etc/htpasswd
    AuthGroupFile /export/home/dan/etc/htgroup
    require valid-user
  </remoteip>
</limit>

Regards,
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey

Paul Khoury sent the following on Tue, 6 Feb 2001...