[SunHELP] Problem in loading driver...

Amudhavalli Narayanan sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 24 00:38:05 CST 2001

Hi,
I have developed a pseudo device driver for sun solaris and it has some
problems and hence the system crashes. Now I want to boot the machine
without my driver. But whenever boot is called the driver is getting added
and hence crashes again. Is there a way of adding the driver from a
directory other than /kernel/drv. If I go into the maintanence mode, the
system mounts the file system as read only and hence the rem_drv fails. Can
some one help me to find a way to avoid the crash during boot after
installing a problematic driver?

Thanks,
Amudha