[SunHELP] Screen Saver Password?

Jeff Feller sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 16 14:07:37 CST 2001

I've tried everyone's advice and nothing has worked :(   This machine has
three user names... All have different UID's.. I tried that mouse pointer
thing... and, since this is my personal file server and it has no connection
to the net, my root password and my user password are the same soo..
realistically I'm trying both passwords :)  I even typed the other two users
passwords and nothing.  It's definately a weird problem.  Am I the only one
who's experienced this?  hehehe.. Any other advice will be greatly
appreciated.  Because at this point if I happen to stay logged in and the
screen saver password kicks in, I just have to ssh from another machine on
my home network and kill the process :(

Thanks guys,

Jeff