[SunHELP] Réf. : RE: [SunHELP] Failback manualy with IP MultiPathing

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 07:00:49 CST 2001

Thanks for your response, but your solution should get the net service
down.
I whould like to failback manualy without interrupting the net service...
users must not stop working while I failback the interface...

Thanks,

                    "Fogg, James"
                    <JFogg at vicinity        Pour :  "'sunhelp at sunhelp.org'"
<sunhelp at sunhelp.org>
                    .com>                  cc :
                    Envoyi par :           Objet :      RE: [SunHELP] Failback
manualy with IP MultiPathing
                    sunhelp-admin at s
                    unhelp.org

                    13/12/2001
                    13:33
                    Veuillez
                    ripondre `
                    sunhelp

Take both interfaces out of multipathing, set them up on the same net, and
only connect one. Move cable to other when in need.

OK, not the best solution, I admit.

Actually, you could do this, and connect both ports. Then admin-down one of
the switchports or down the port in Solaris.