[SunHELP] How to share the terminal session

Will Yardley sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 11 04:02:59 CST 2001

johnlee wrote:

> Could somebody tell me how to share a terminal session to other person
> (who can see what you do on your teminal session window) ? As you
> know, this will be very useful for remote troubleshooting.

i believe you can do this with screen (i've only done it once or twice
so i don't remember the syntax).

there are binary packages at http://sunfreeware.com/ and you can get the
sources from any of the GNU mirrors i believe.

i'm pretty sure the option you want is:

       -x   Attach  to a not detached screen session. (Multi dis-
            play mode).

HTH

--
The three wise men brought frank incest and mirth.