[SunHELP] SunPCi startup problem

Stephen O'Driscoll sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 27 09:36:51 CDT 2001

--------------7F0651E126BB26D5006EB45E

Hi everyone,
I've just installed SunPCi 1.2. I'm now trying to run it and I'm having
some difficulty.
When I start a command terminal and type /opt/SUNWspci/bin/sunpci I get
a number of error
messages. The sunpci window launches but I get no DOS prompt (as I am
lead to believe should appear).
Then when I try to exit the sunpci window the machine hangs.
I am running Solaris 7 on an Ultra 5.

Has anyone come across this before???

Stephen

--
Stephen O'Driscoll,
Environmental Monitoring & Space Science Group,

--------------7F0651E126BB26D5006EB45E

Hi everyone,
some difficulty.
a number of error
am lead to believe should appear).
<pre>--
Stephen O'Driscoll,
Environmental Monitoring & Space Science Group,
Dept. of Applied Physics & Instrumentation,
Cork Institute of Technology,
Rep. of Ireland.</pre>