[SunHELP] video card

James Fogg sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 8 08:31:46 CDT 2001

There are external devices meant to do this. If you think you can just solder a
junction of 9 coaxial cables and feed all the TV's you would be wrong
(impedance would be screwed). Besides, I don't know of any Sun video card that
has NTSC (the type of video signal used in the U.S.) output.

Do a google on "NTSC VGA" and you should find something (bring cash, they
aren't cheap).

On Wed, 08 Aug 2001, THOU SPAKE:
> Please suggest,
> I have to hook up 9 tv sets via rca jacks to a sun box (or two)
> Where can I get info on supported video cards woth rca video outs?
> I tried to find an hcl at sun.com but only got intel stuff and this is
> for either an ultra5 or blade 100.  Eitehr one will do.
> Thanks for any help.
> Dave Baldwin

	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!