[SunHELP] Adding window managers to dtlogin

Nik Reiman sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 7 15:58:01 CDT 2001

Hello,
Recently, I determined that CDE was *way* too ugly for me to have to
deal with any more, so I installed another window manager that was
more to my liking.  Anyways, how would I go about actually adding this
window manager to the list of dtlogin's known window managers so I can
actually select it when I login to my sun?

Thanks,
Nik

--
Nik_Reiman->Consultant/TSC/RHIT
email->reimannj at rose-hulman.edu
ICQ->98229766
fone->(812)234-7460
www->http://www.aboleo.net

"You have to forget about what other people say,
 when you're supposed to die, or when you're supposed
 to be loving. You have to forget about all these
 things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is
 heaven." -- Jimi Hendrix