[SunHELP] cisco 2511 access router

Jarrett Carver sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 6 18:05:41 CDT 2001

Nope. I can bang on the keyboard like a monkey and still not get a response.
I end up Ctr-] and quit out of telnet.

A systat will show:

rake#systat
    Line     User      Host(s)               Idle Location
   1 tty 1             incoming                 0 172.31.35.4
* 19 vty 1             idle                     0 172.31.35.4

Where line one is a telnet connection to port 2001 (sandbox1 console)

rake#where
% No connections open

Is there anything that needs to be set-up on the Sun? (The current I/O is
set to /dev/ttya by default, since no keyboard)

Thanks.