[SunHELP] where to start

J P sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 2 16:48:39 CDT 2001

I am getting ready to install BEA Tuxedo server, the
install guide says that there are IPC parameters that
will probably need to be changed.  It says that if you
change these parameters you will have to rebuild the
kernel and reboot the OS using teh standard admin
tools.  So what are the standard admin tools?  Where
can I find info abotu rebuilding the kernel?  What can
I search for on docs.sun to find this info?  Anyone
ever do this?  Am I making sense????????
Thanks,
Peer