[SunHELP] Network Interface card

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 20 15:02:14 CDT 2001

In addition, I have found that Cisco line cards that support only ISL seem
to not autonegotiate well with Sun gear.  Cards that support 802.1q
(either alone or in addition to ISL) seem to be a lot nicer.  Yes, I know
ISL and 802.1q have nothing to do with autonegotiating, etc.  But that has
been the observed datapoints among our 5000's and 4006's/4003's.

Go figger...