[SunHELP] Changing SCSI-Initiator ID

Les sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 19 09:40:57 CDT 2001

IIRC, I would use extreme caution with that command on any machine
which has more than one scsi initiator. You'll wind up with ALL
of them set to the new scsi-initiator-id.
Of course they are probably all set now to 7, but when you change
one, you change all unless you go thru a sequence of commands
(which I don't remember off the top of my head) to choose just the
one and set it only.
Les