[SunHELP] Solaris 8 disk image download

Kevin_Stevens sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 16:42:58 CDT 2001

Worked fine for me last week.  I DLed both the Sparc and IA images using
IE 5.0 on my Windows box.  Unzipped them with latest WinZip.  Renamed them
with a .iso extension per the online instructions.  Used the "Create CD
from image" menu option in Adaptec CD Creator Plus 4.03 (?? version).

All worked ok, I installed from the Sparc CDs and test-booted from the IA
one.

KeS