[SunHELP] Solaris 8 disk image download

Robo sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 09:50:41 CDT 2001

Hi all

	Anyone managed to download the disk images of
Solaris 8 from the Sun website?
I've tried all the download managers SUN recommend and
then some! - Winzip always reports them as being invalid
format. I've tried this through 2 different ISP's using
ISDN. The odd thing is, it is only happening with the bigger
files - I got both software disk 2's without a hitch..!?

On a related note - anyone know of a reliable way to
fetch these files via http for Solaris?
(ISP drops out every 2 hours so needs to resume)

Thanks in advance
John