[SunHELP] We're back!

Brian Hechinger sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 9 21:18:32 CDT 2001

> Amy and I got back from our honeymoon (Tennessee, then Baltimore and
> DC for a week) this afternoon.  Everything looks fine, house is

hey, you weren't too far off from me then, sounds like you had a great time.

> fine, nothing stolen or broken.  We've been married for a week and
> havent killed each other yet. 8-)

well, we've made it 5 years now and no-one is dead, so keep at it, and don't
keep weapons in the house. :)

> Thanks to those guys (you know who you are) who kept an eye on things
> while I was unavailable / stuck on a 21.6 dialup.

a) you know you got friends
b) Amy let you geek on your wedding/honeymoon?  she's definitely understanding.

> We've got a couple scans of the wedding announcement at
> http://wedding.mrbill.net.

oooooo, Mr. William Charles Bradford II

fancy name for a guy called Mr. Bill.  :)

oh and, weeding announcements bah, we want pictures.

congratulations, and when do i get grand-children? *Evil Grin*

-brian