[SunHELP] OpenWin and $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Richard Skelton sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Apr 8 01:40:24 CDT 2001

Hi,
The program "ssh-askpass" can't find the lib libncurses.so.4. you can check this
:-
# ldd {Pathe to prog}/ssh-askpass
You then need to find the ncurses lib and make sure you have version 4, then add
the path to LD_LIBRARY_PATH or better still recompile "ssh-askpass" with correct
flags ( -R [path to lib} )