[SunHELP] [Q] anyone know "Robotic Automation and/or 2nd driv e"on VeritasNetbackup?

Henry Buford III sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 6 10:57:18 CDT 2001

I generally like to comment on questions regarding NetBackup, provided the
questions are reasonable and don't require that I take time away from
customers that are paying for support.  In this particular case, I have to
admit that I really had no idea and had to ask around in order to confirm
that this is indeed how the product is sold.  For all I know the software
falls out of the sky and lands in the laps of our customers.  I have no
expertise on how our software is sold.  If you are unable to find an
amicable price, we sell our products through several different channels.
Perhaps a direct sale may offer you a better price.  At the very least, they
know who are distributors are and may be able to give you contact names so
you can research a better price.  Our direct sales team can be reached @
1-800-327-2232.

Henry Buford, III
MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, Sun Certified Solaris Admin I

VERITAS Software
NetBackup DataCenter/BusinesServer Technical Support
Senior Technical Support Analyst
VERITAS Technical Services
Tech Support: 1-800-342-0652
http://support.veritas.com