[SunHELP] [Q] anyone know "Robotic Automation and/or 2nd drive" on VeritasNetbackup?

Les sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 5 16:53:09 CDT 2001

You can work the "autoloader" manually from the panel on the
drive, but it doesn't help you run scheduled jobs which exceed
capacity of a single tape.
The database information of the software is often worth the price
just to be able to track what data is on what tape and when was
the tape created.
IMO
Les