[Sunhelp] SVR4 Errors

Will Mc Donald wmcdonald at orctel.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 10:25:01 CDT 2000

We've got a shelf of Oracle manuals about 4 feet high sitting on the floor
at the minute. The index is a separate volume about 3/4 of an inch thick! :)
There are three volumes detailing the error codes alone.

Check out http://technet.us.oracle.com/doc/server815.htm for full Oracle
documentation (for Oracle 8i that is), I think you'll have to register with
the Oacle Technology Network to gain access first but I might be mistaken.

Will.