[Sunhelp] System Configuration Tracking

Jarrett Carver solarboyz1 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 08:56:29 CDT 2000

Hi all,

	Does anyone know of a good tool to help keep track of system configuration
(i.e software installed,, hardware installed,). Sun's CST tool looked to be
a good choice except it does'nt work with Solaris > 6. Also, I don't really
need all the bells and whistle's it appears to have. I am sure I could write
a couple scripts easy enough, but why reinvent the wheel if there is
seomthing already out there. Thanks for any suggestions. Also, I am looking
for a LOW COST/FREE solution, tivoli appears to be a bit too much.

Jarrett Carver           http://www.geocities.com/solarboyz1
solarboyz1 at hotmail.com   Unix/NT Systems Administrator