[Sunhelp] FS: loaded Ultra30 w/SunPCi: $1750

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Sep 23 21:42:00 CDT 2000

For various reasons, I have a need to sell my home Sun box as soon
as possible:

	Sun UltraSPARC 30
	300mhz CPU, 2mb L2 cache (upgradable to 450Mhz with a CPU swap)
	256mb RAM (4 x 64mb DIMMs)
	Creator 3D framebuffer
	4.5gig fast/wide SCSI HD
	12x Plextor SCSI CD-ROM
	also has a SunPCi card installed if you want to run Windows apps:
	400Mhz K6-2/400 w/64mb RAM, built-in sound/usb/serial/parallel/etc
	Sun Type 5 keyboard, Type 5 mouse, *and* a Sun Interface Converter
		(lets you use PS/2 keyboards and mice with a SPARC) included.
	I'll also throw in a copy of Solaris 8 6/00 release in the nice
		purple folder.

$1750, FedEx shipping included, from Austin, Texas.
Local buyers, of course, no shipping costs.

Email me at mrbill at mrbill.net if interested.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford * KD5LQR