[Sunhelp] Tape library recommendations

Thomas Cameron tcameron at genomicfx.com
Thu Sep 21 15:27:40 CDT 2000

Howdy all -

I am not the biggest Sun/Solaris expert in the world, and I would like some advice.
I have a customer who has a 333 gig RAID tower attached to a NuTec Ultra Sparc clone
running Solaris 7.  They are looking for a tape backup solution.  Does anyone have
any opinions on tape libraries/software?  This really needs to be a fire and forget
solution, if possible.  The comany is small, and they don't want to have to hassle
with the system, they just want it to run.

Thanks a bunch for your input.

Thomas