[Sunhelp] I have the same probleme with my IPC.

BAKHSHESH Kazem (SoftCompagny) BAKHSHEK at ESSILOR.fr
Thu Sep 21 03:42:30 CDT 2000

OK I treid
boot cdrom -install w

but now the installer cherche for Sun_4_40/kernel which
does not figure on CD.

I tried to boot on sun4c/kernel
                   sun4d/kernel
                   sun4m/kernel
                   sun4c/kernel (yes, yes)
and even some genunix
nothing at all.

Know, is there somebody who could install 2.7 on IPC
Again I have Sun Os on my IPC(no hardware pb)

thank merci mamnoun