[Sunhelp] building kernel

Magnus Abrante magnus.abrante at sweden.sun.com
Tue Sep 19 15:51:43 CDT 2000

No recompiling needed in Solaris, solaris uses a modular kernel.

I'm not quite sure what you are talking about, if it is the
parallel port controller (small `brick' with 1 parallel port
and 8 serial) you will need some drivers, which are available
on a CD-rom which usually is supplied with it, if you have lost
it just drop me a mail, i think i have a copy of it somewhere.

	//Magnus
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */