[Sunhelp] Solaris8 x86

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Sep 11 22:31:22 CDT 2000

I've not had problems with it on Solaris x86, as I haven't tried, but I have
had problems with ssh.com's ssh2 on Solaris 7 sparc, Linux sparc, linux x86,
and irix 6.5.  (that's everything I've tried it on)  I gave up at that point
and went with OpenSSH and OpenSSL.  I haven't tried those on Solaris SPARC
yet, as I it takes about a week for anything to compile on an SS2.  Later,
	Greg