[Sunhelp] Should I ever reboot a Solaris box if I don't need to?

Kevin Stevens kevin_stevens at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:17:16 CDT 2000

Word from our NT Citrix server guys is that the application is so leaky that
they have to reboot theirs every few days.  Optionally they can just kill
the service, flush memory, and restart it, but it's simpler to schedule an
automatic reboot.  It's an application issue, not an NT issue.  Don't hate
da playah, hate da game!

KeS