[Sunhelp] patch

Magnus Abrante magnus.abrante at sweden.sun.com
Thu Sep 7 05:59:36 CDT 2000

No, the pkg* tools where introduced in Solaris 5.x.

As for SunOS 4.x, the patches to SunOS 4.x is just files that you
cp to where they belong.

If you wonder about a specific patch you might also check the modification
date of the files included with it, that might give you a clue to whether
the patch is installed or not.

Regards,

            //Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */