[Sunhelp] Realsecure

Seamus O'Byrne Seamus.O'Byrne at Ward.ie
Tue Sep 5 05:38:51 CDT 2000

------_=_NextPart_000_01C01725.7FB72834

I have been tasked with installing ISS Realsecure network engine and agent
on a Solaris 7 ultra 5 box.  I have some experience with DECUnix but
precious little with Solaris.
I am having trouble finding things like fstab or equivalent, and the CDrom
device name.  When I mount the cd in windows I get a tilde in the paths so I
presume the file system type is not compatible.  I need to mount it from the
command line.  Can someone give me the commands, device names etc.?

Also if anyone can give me tips on this particular installation (any
problems or configuration issues) I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Shay.

------_=_NextPart_000_01C01725.7FB72834
	filename="Seamus O'Byrne (E-mail).vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:O'Byrne;Seamus
FN:Seamus O'Byrne (E-mail)
ORG:Ward Group
TITLE:Senior Consultant
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+353 (1) 6420128
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+353 (87) 2447680
TEL;WORK;FAX:+353 (1) 6420110
ADR;WORK:;;Unit 2054 Citywest Digital Park,;Dublin 24;;;Ireland
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Unit 2054 Citywest Digital Park,=0D=0ADublin 24=0D=0AIreland
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Seamus.O'Byrne at Ward.ie
REV:20000714T094045Z
END:VCARD

------_=_NextPart_000_01C01725.7FB72834--