[Sunhelp] PC solaris

Hal Flynn hmflynn at earthlink.net
Tue May 30 21:31:47 CDT 2000

As I recall, the PC Solaris cd needs to be bootable.  You'll also need
the disk set necessary to boot Solaris on the PC.  Depending upon how
you imaged the cd onto the disk, it should be bootable if you just did a
copy.  Otherwise, all I can really say is .... DOH!

http://sunsolve.sun.com should have more documentation, and possibly a
copy of the disk set there for you to download and put on floppies
(there's 3 images if I remember correctly, and they come in various
formats).

Hal