[Sunhelp] PPTP client for Solaris?

ward at zilla.nu ward at zilla.nu
Tue May 30 14:15:54 CDT 2000

The standard PPP sources can be used with a weird ms-chap modification to enable
MS-compatable PPTP; check for it on www.freshmeat.net.

PPTP, especially MS's implementation, is far inferior to IPSec.  I'd stick with
IPSec if it's an option for you, as Sol8 supports it natively.

Reagen

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 01:45:37PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Anybody know of a PPTP/VPN client for Solaris?  Free, preferrably..
>
> bill
>
> --

"Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat."
	-- John Lehman, Secretary of the US Navy 1981-1987