[Sunhelp] Re: ufsd

Hal Flynn hmflynn at earthlink.net
Tue May 30 17:09:32 CDT 2000

See my recent article on inetd:

http://www.securityfocus.com/focus/sun/articles/inetd1.html is the first
half.

http://www.securityfocus.com/focus/sun/articles/inetd2.html is the
second.

Additionally, another in the "Back to the Basics" series was released
Monday titled "Back to the Basics: Solaris Default Processes and init.d
Pt. I", and addresses a lot of the default processes you'll see running
on a freshly installed, Full Install + OEM of Solaris.

If any of you have any feedback on these, I'd be more than happy to
receive your feedback/comments/flames/scoldings/death threats/etc.
Please mail me privately.

Hal
hmflynn at earthlink.net