[Sunhelp] Automounter

Zander, Mark Mark.Zander at mezzia.com
Wed May 17 14:06:33 CDT 2000

I'm having getting automounter to mount some NFS mounts using a direct map.
Running Solaris 7, my auto_master file looks like this:

# Master map for automounter
#
+auto_master
/net            -hosts          -nosuid,nobrowse
/home           auto_home       -nobrowse
/xfn            -xfn
/-              auto_direct

My auto_direct file looks like this:

/oracle                 -rw     infile01:/vol/vol0/oracle
/oracle/data/ora00      -rw     infile01:/vol/vol0/ora00
/oracle/data/ora01      -rw     infile01:/vol/vol1/ora01
/oracle/data/ora02      -rw     infile01:/vol/vol2/ora02

I set this all up and rebooted, but it is not mounting anything.  When I try
to do an 'ls' or cd to the oracle directory all I see is the mount point
directory and nothing else.

What am I missing?

TIA!

-----