[Sunhelp] servlet

David Eisner cradle at Glue.umd.edu
Fri May 12 09:32:46 CDT 2000

You might want to try Tomcat.  Look under jakarta.apache.org.  I'd give
you the exact URL, but the Apache group seems to be having web server
problems again.  Join the tomcat-users mailing list while you're at it.
It's very useful.

-David

On Fri, 12 May 2000, suresh wrote:

> Hello I am trying to get either(servlet runner) jserv or jrun working
> with apache.Can anybody give me a better solution or do i go ahead
> with this . Suresh

David Eisner            | E-mail: cradle at eng.umd.edu |
CALCE EPSC              | Phone:  301-405-5341       |
University of Maryland  | Fax:    301-314-9269       |