[Sunhelp] tail --retry -f

Xavier Mertens xavier at euro.net
Fri May 12 00:02:50 CDT 2000

FYI,

I downloaded & compiled textutils-2.0a-2.src.rpm from ftp.redhat.com which
includes the tail sources

Works very nice!

Xavier Mertens,         .  .   EuroNet Internet  "Contrary to popular belief,
NOC Manager          .      *  a subsidiary of    Unix is userfriendly. It
XM3-RIPE XM1-6BONE  .          France Telecom     just happens to be selective
                                                  about who it makes friends
                                                  with."