[Sunhelp] finding packages

Barry Haycock Barry.Haycock at b-online.com.au
Wed May 3 23:55:49 CDT 2000

is there a web site that can do searches for sun packages based on the
SUNW* name
i have been searching for SUNWjeev to no avail on both the sun and
Iplanet sites. I can find bug reports on it. but nothing else I am
running I-planet webtop and it is a required package but doesn't come
with the software.

Barry Haycock                           Telequity
Sys Admin                               Level 3,
                                        Sheraton Crt
                                        Adelaide Tce Perth
                                        Western Australia 6000