[Sunhelp] UFS logging?

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Tue May 2 19:03:19 CDT 2000

Hello all,
Yet another newby question that I've not found in the man files or at
docs.sun.com.

I understand it is possible to add logging to the Sun UFS by adding the
option to the vfstab file. However when I have tried to do that, I've ended
up with a system meltdown on reboot. Obviously I'm doing _something_ wrong
here... ;/

A description of how to add this option to the file,  a pointer to where
that information can be found would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

William
--
Live without fear; your Creator loves you     | William Barnett-Lewis
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good   | mailto://wlewis@mailbag.com