[Sunhelp] Of HTML and fully quoted replies!

Mike Dent mike at the-dents.org
Sat Jul 29 13:22:51 CDT 2000

Hi folks, I really thought subscribers to this list would have the
decency
to compose messages in plain old text format. Using MIME and including
all your message in silly HTML tags as well is ridiculous, what's the
point?

Also when replying to a message why do many people insist on adding two
lines of their
message and quoting several other messages in the reply?

Is it just me? Or has anybody else noticed a lot of this happening on
this list?
Come on guys, I though we where all intelligent Sun/Unix users who know
about netiquette etc??

Thanks
Mike

--