[Sunhelp] Solaris 7 & PHP 4.0 problems

Steve steve at tuxconsulting.com
Thu Jul 27 04:02:38 CDT 2000

Hello,

I am trying to get PHP 4.0 working as a Dynamic Module in Apache.
Apache works fine on its own and the PHP Module compiled correctly,
but when I add the PHP module to my Apache conf scripts it gives me an
error about an unresolved symbol -- ap_block_alarms.

Does anyone has any ideas about what is going on here and how to solve
it?
Steven Stillaway <steve at stillaway.net>
a.k.a. steve at tuxconsulting.com