[Sunhelp] connecting printer_HELP

Kalyandurga, Mohammed I KALYANMI at mail.aramco.com.sa
Wed Jul 26 03:55:10 CDT 2000

--Boundary_(ID_VTYv1e7rvZmq623jQo7YaQ)

Giri, check if you can get HP JETADMIN card Internal or External for this
printer. If yes you can then connect it through network interface and Jet
admin.

If you want to connect through Parallel port, then connect using standard
Parallel port cable to Ultra 5's Parallel port. And in the Admintool,
printers -  add a local printer and give port as /dev/bpp0 or /epp0 or /ecp0
i am not sure of which one  if parallel port device.. and choose printer
type as postscript if post script printer..

HOpe this helps ..

Mohammed Ilyas K.