[Sunhelp] Free Solaris 2.6: have license, need media

Miles Nordin nordinm at Colorado.EDU
Sun Jul 16 15:20:35 CDT 2000

I bought ``free'' Solaris 2.6 as a developer/enthusiast back when Sun was
selling it, but I scratched my CD.  It's unreadable.  I can send you the
CD or a photocopy of my ``Dear Sun Developer'' letter to prove I'm a
licensed user, but I need a copy of the media to replace the broken CD,
since Sun's support of their ``non-paying'' customers is so poor.
Can someone:

 o Mount the CD somewhere I can get at it
 o Send me a CD image, as CDRWIN .bin/.cue or cdrdao files
 o Loan me a copy of free 2.6

TIA very much.  I'm in bad shape if you can't help, because I need it for
a SPARCbook 3GX, and Solaris 8 is no good on those.

--
Miles Nordin / +1 720 841-8308