[Sunhelp] 4x80Mhz SuperSparc II ftSPARC cpu-set

Eric Randall randall at csonline.net
Mon Jul 10 18:01:10 CDT 2000

Hi,

I just got this ftSPARC cpu-set board in the mail that I bought on ebay
just out of curiosity.  It is a CPU-SPARC 4-128-80 0208C02.
It has 2 big CPU modules of 2x80Mhz SuperSparc IIs.  These modules are
IMP #XS-MB2P80 numbered.  The "sun looking" number on the bottom of the
module boards is 501-4432.  I just wondered what I could do with these (
note that "give them to me" is a perfectly acceptable suggestion since I
paid about ten bucks for the thing).    Everything looks new and doesn't
seem to know what dust is.   I guess I'm wondering whether these could
be used in sparc machines other than the ftSPARCs.  Any info/suggestions
is appreciated  Thanks.

Eric