[Sunhelp] problems with ld.so.1

Juan Ramos jramos at realmedia.com
Wed Jul 5 04:13:11 CDT 2000

Hi all

i'm a new Solaris user too.

and I have a problem with the lib ld.so.1, because I moved the directory
/usr to an other disk (disk 2 directory scratch) because I would make a new
slice on my disk one.
Now all my lib are in the directory /scratch/usr/lib and when I make a ls
solaris gives the error : /usr/lib/ld.so.1 not found (and is the same
problem with all the commands, I can't do nothing ls, cp, mv,
rm..........don't work, only the commands in /sbin work).

I tried to change the LIBPATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /scratch/usr/lib but
the problem is the same, all my commands don't work because they don't found
the lib ld.so.1.

What I can do to solve this problem ????

Thanks for help

Juan Ramos

--
Real Media Technology