AW: [Sunhelp] SPARCstation LX lockup

Ballweg, Christian cballweg at wilma.de
Mon Jul 3 01:06:53 CDT 2000

Maybe I'm not right - I'm in this for just 1 Month - but try "set-defaults"
when you are in the OBP.
You've mentioned you can't see a thing? Did you try "boot" at OBP (maybe
followed or preceeded by a Firmware-Password)?
To ensure, that you've tried everything, you may connect another computer
via Nullmodem-Cable to the serial port ttya (e.g. using a notebook with
winNT and hyperterminal). Maybe the output is redirected to ttya ...?

Chris