[Sunhelp] Solaris on Intel and Linksys Router

Paul E. Ratty pratty at mediaone.net
Sun Jul 2 10:12:24 CDT 2000

Has anyone had any experience using the LinkSys Router with a Solaris Intel
box. The router using DHCP correctly assigns the Solaris box an IP address.
I can ping the router and other PC's on the network. But I am unable to
connect pass the router.

Appreciate any pointers. Linksys indicates this router should work with any
system supporting the TCP/IP protocol, but they do not support it on
anything other than Mac's and win95/98/NT.

The router is an EtherFast Cable/DSL router by LinkSys model number BEFSR41

Thanks,

Paul

Most Referenced Web Site:

http://www.boston.com

"Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself,
in your way of thinking."
 Marcus Aurelius