[SunHELP] Re: 25-pin to 26-pin AUI adapter for SPARC 20

Michael Doyle sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 17 22:09:02 CST 2000

Many thanks to Robert and James for sources to
solve my little problem.  Bodoman.com came through also.

I had also sent out a note asking if my old Hitachi monitor
could work with the SX graphics in a SPARC 20. After some
contortions due to me not asking the seller to switch the SX
to a 66hz mode (I stuck the CG-3 from my IPC in it to get
through config of Sol 8, then booted and configured the SX
blind), I do have it working at 1152x900 & 24-bit color (nice
to have that) though not at 1280x1024, though this was the max
resolution listed for this monitor on www.monitorworld.com.

Y'all have great holiday season!

Michael Doyle
Charlottesville, VA> to have an 8meg VSIMM).  I was hoping to have 1280x1024 sin
ce