[SunHELP] RE: 26-pin to 25-pin AUI adapter for SPARC 20

Michael Doyle sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 17 15:15:37 CST 2000

Many thanks to Robert and James for sources to
solve my little problem.  Bodoman.com came through also.

I had also sent out a note asking if my old Hitachi monitor
could work with the SX graphics in a SPARC 20. After some
contortions due to me not asking the seller to switch the SX
to a 66hz mode (I stuck the CG-3 from my IPC in it to get
through config of Sol 8, then booted and configured the SX
blind), I do have it working at 1152x900 & 24-bit color (nice
to have an 8meg VSIMM).  I was hoping to have 1280x1024 since
this was the max. resolution listed for this monitor in
www.monitorworld.com, but alas, perhaps this info is wrong...
Everyone have a nice holiday season!

Michael
E-Mail: Michael Doyle <gmike at cstone.net>