[SunHELP] Re: SunHELP digest, Vol 1 #724 - 13 msgs

Ben Ricker sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 11 09:38:44 CST 2000

What I mean is all the %foo variables and what they translate into. The
reason is that we are preparing to pipe all of the error messages from
our application through Syslog to a log server. The programmers need to
know the syntax for the error msgs so that they can parse the messages
in the right way so that syslog handles them correctly.

Make more sense?

Ben Ricker
Web Administrator
US-Rx, Inc.