[SunHELP] ZX framebuffer performance

Saul Farber sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 6 07:58:32 CST 2000

Hey,

Dont forget the rasterflex series!  The Rasterflex-32 is a one-slot 24bpp sbus option, and the Rasterflex-HR (High Resolution...I think), is a higher memory (whether that means "faster" I don't know) version.

The drivers for these cards stopped being supported after Solaris 2.6, but the HR has been said to work OK if you install the 2.6 drivers onto a Solaris 7 installation.

Saul
--
extra-pleased 24bpp color viewing rasterflex user  (It's the only way to get 24bpp color on an Ultra-1 (non-E)).